How was your Holt Renfrew private shopping night?

Me and DH went on Sunday to pick things out - the staff put everything together, rung the CC though and got our gift card ready on Wednesday. We are going to pick up on Sunday! :yahoo:

Surprisingly enough, I barely got anything! DH really cashed in:

Hugo Boss shoes
Lacoste choes
Two pairs of Hugo pants

Just the Damier Business Card Holder for me! I won't get it until my BD from my in-laws but it is at least what I want! :yahoo:

I went on Labor Day to take a quick peek around the store, but I have spent so much $$ already this fall, that there wasn't anything I could justify purchasing, even with the GC!

So, nothing for me...

AddictedtoLV - Your DH did well!! My DH hates spending $$ on clothes, but Boss is the one brand he's willing to splurge on!

I bought a bag. I'm going to post a thread with pics in a bit. I went early though and got my bag and gift card and left. I didn't feel like dealing with the crowds and I didn't have anyone to go with anyway.

whatzerface said:
I bought a bag. I'm going to post a thread with pics in a bit. I went early though and got my bag and gift card and left. I didn't feel like dealing with the crowds and I didn't have anyone to go with anyway.

Was it a Noe?!:graucho:

pisdapisda79 said:
How you hear about it? What exactly is it? I have a Holts card I wonder why I wasn't invited?

I got my invite in the mail as well, along with the Fall Holts catalogue!!
Not sure how they do the invites - probably to regular customers? It is strange that you have a Holt's card and didn't get an invite - have you not shopped there in awhile?

I've been dreaming all week about my new babies because my SA was nice enough to put my stuff on hold for me until yesterday's private shopping night so that I could get the gift cards. Here are pics of what I came home with....I :love: them all and was so happy that I couldn't sleep last night, just thinking about which bag to use and what they go with....etc! :nuts: I've never bought so many items at one time so it was a really :smile: feeling! DH went with me but couldn't find anything for himself so I kind of felt bad. But these are my early b-day presents from him :P Lookie lookie:

Attachments

• IMG_1422.jpg
    IMG_1422.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1423.jpg
    IMG_1423.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1431.jpg
    IMG_1431.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1442.jpg
    IMG_1442.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 31
Dragon Girl said:
I've been dreaming all week about my new babies because my SA was nice enough to put my stuff on hold for me until yesterday's private shopping night so that I could get the gift cards. Here are pics of what I came home with....I :love: them all and was so happy that I couldn't sleep last night, just thinking about which bag to use and what they go with....etc! :nuts: I've never bought so many items at one time so it was a really :smile: feeling! DH went with me but couldn't find anything for himself so I kind of felt bad. But these are my early b-day presents from him :P Lookie lookie:

Thats some serious shopping