How was your experience buying or selling bags in this forum?

QuirkyCool

Quirky and Cool
Mar 20, 2006
I have only joined this week and won't be selling anything for a long time (if ever),but I find it really cool that you guys have a forum for buying and selling bags.

I am interested to know...

1) Have you ever bought/sold anything here? (you don't have to say what and from whom:P )
2) Were you happy with the way the transaction was conducted?
3) Were you happy with the bag,if you were a purchaser?

I hope no-one minds my asking,and if there's already a thread about this please delete and point me in the right direction!

1) Yes, I've purchased 3 items from other forum members. The first is a speedy 25:love: (my 1st piece of LV), the second was a small coach bag, and the third is a coach keychain (on it's way).

2) They were fabulous experiences, totally anxiety-free. The members are wonderful, it was soooo much better than ebay! It was FUN!

3) I am positively thrilled with all of my purchases, especially my speedy, I cannot tell you how much I adore that bag! It just gives me such a good feeling just looking at it. And I had a blast emailing with the seller, she is such a sweetheart! All in all, they were the nicest, most satisfying purchases from really great people. The folks on this forum are just the best, I'm so happy I stumbled across this place.:biggrin:

1) Have you ever bought/sold anything here? (you don't have to say what and from whom:P )

Yes, sold items.

Yes, very smooth.

I "rotate" bags from my closet to ebay on a somewhat regular basis. My ebay seller ID and PF poster ID are different. I think potential buyers are much more confident when they know the relationship. It is great for buyers to know some reliable sellers and it is fabulous for sellers to be able to share their items on the forum.

i've sold here before, and the transaction was much more pleasant than ebay. it's so much nicer to deal with someone that you have a commonality with than with some random stranger that may or may not be trying to rip you off.

I've sold a few things on here. I listed more than that though. I sold my LV bracelet and my SFAMK jeans on here. They were excellent transactions and both items sold fast.

We want to keep on making sure that things flow smoothly. We do not allow first-timers to drop by and sell or post buy requests, you need to be around for a while before you can earn the privilege to buy/sell.

We also keep a close eye on what's going on, should there be any problems, let me know and I will try to resolve it.

1) I bought three bags on the forum from members (it avoids the all e-bay authentification process and I could bid/buy with confidence):one epi speedy, one balenciaga and a paddington (I went a little crazy seeing all these bags being sold ...)

2) It was a real pleasure to deal with everyone and I will do it again anytime (I am actually refraining myself from nuying other bags!)

3) The bags were great, as described, and really well packed!

I have not sold anything on here but I did buy an authentic Cerises Speedy 25 from a member here at the Forum.

I was more than happy...I was EXTREMELY pleased/ecstatic! She received her money order in a day and I received my bag in two days! Very quickly and painless.....the transaction was completely hassle-free and I would definitely do it again!

And that is why I LOVE this forum!!!

- Yep, I just sold my whiskey paddington to a forum member!

- Yes, she was very nice and so far the transaction has gone smoothly.

3) Were you happy with the bag,if you were a purchaser?
- N/A, I haven't bought anything... yet :P

I'm also new hear and I bought a lovely Damier from a forum member (I got it a day & 1/2 later!!!) and all went really smoothly...
I still have to wait to post in the WTS forum :sad2: but going well with the WTB :biggrin:
I like the people here and - as a bag freak - it's paradise to be able to get in touch with ladies (well, mostly until now ;) ) that share the same interest.
Besides, long time ago I just decided - after a couple of bad experiences - not to buy at EBay (unless sure the item is not a fake, and that's not easy!!)
So, welcome, and enjoy, like I do :nuts:

PS: forgot to say: I LOVE MY DAMIER!!!!!

Wow,it all sounds very positive :smile:. Congratulations to all the amazing sellers and buyers...great to have a place that isn't as scary as ebay.

Cece31 I see you're also from the Netherlands...nice to meet you!!:biggrin: