How Violet is the Violet Bruna?

oladushki

O.G.
Sep 11, 2009
yeah, that's too red. i'd say this is a more accurate portrayal of the color:

attachment.php

I have the Large Single in Violet and have seen the Bruna in the same color in Nordies, I would say the color is quite a bit darker than the picture above. I'm actually not sure why they named the color Violet though, it is really a berry color, not much violet (if at all) IMO.

I have the Large Single in Violet and have seen the Bruna in the same color in Nordies, I would say the color is quite a bit darker than the picture above. I'm actually not sure why they named the color Violet though, it is really a berry color, not much violet (if at all) IMO.

I totally agree with you witty. I would call it a berry too. It's definitely a deeper, richer color than the pic and the blue contrast stitching complements it so well. It's gorgeous!! I dunno why it's called violet either....

I found my photo (sorry I didn't post it before). Here it is with a purple Stam and a mauve-y quilted wallet (yikes, totally forgot this color). But you can see the berry color that Witty and Aschjenn spoke of.

picture.php

selmon, I think your wallet is Raspberry from S08 washed goat leather?

I have a picture of my Violet Single next to Fuchsia wallet from 08 somewhere, I'll post later. In natural lighting the Violet photographs just like selmon's pic, though it's much darker IRL. So tad's right, it's not an easy color to capture.

I'd say the picture from Nordies' link above and Nascar's picture are both pretty close in terms of darkness, minus a bit on the red hue:

g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Gigantic/19/_5894559.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited: