How versatile is the Pochette Metis Reverse..?

Pinky81

O.G.
Mar 19, 2011
Hello all. I’m thinking of buying a PM Reverse. I have the Rose Poudre version and adore it but I think that the Reverse might be something that I will probably use more. For those of you who have it (or even if you don’t!) , do you find that it goes with most colours and occasions? I’d consider it more of a casual bag but maybe you have other ideas..?

The mono is possibly more neutral but I prefer to reserve mono for SLGs.

Mod shots welcome too.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

jelly-baby

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
London, UK
I have reverse mono pm. I didn’t want mono purely for the vachetta so if they did mono with black leather instead of vachetta I think I would‘ve got that one as I feel mono is slightly more versatile than reverse. I haven’t had a problem with it clashing with clothes but I wear quite plain things. I’m not sure if it will go with my winter check coat but maybe I won’t care when the winter arrives!

Pinky81

O.G.
Mar 19, 2011
I have reverse mono pm. I didn’t want mono purely for the vachetta so if they did mono with black leather instead of vachetta I think I would‘ve got that one as I feel mono is slightly more versatile than reverse. I haven’t had a problem with it clashing with clothes but I wear quite plain things. I’m not sure if it will go with my winter check coat but maybe I won’t care when the winter arrives!
Thanks Jelly Baby! :smile:

Last edited: