How versatile is the DE print?

Providence

O.G.
Oct 13, 2012
Love the look of the DE but so far only have a mono bag with DE SLG. I consider my mono a neutral which I love because I am not one to change bags like I change clothes. Those of you who wear DE do you find it versatile as well? Thanks

I feel it's versitil as much as the mono and I peel it's a little better
becuse of the care free aspect and the fact that it feels more unique and elegant
at times

Well, to be fair I have only had my DE Neverfull for a little over a week, so I can't really speak on cracking/peeling or the straps getting softer. However, a good friend of mine has had a DE Neverfull for about a year now and she hasn't had any problems whatsoever! It truly is a great bag. I highly recommend it. I'm not one to switch my bags often either. I have been wearing her since the day I got her! ;)

I wear my de like a neutral. When I was first considering between mono and de for my Neverfull I was worried that it wouldn't match with pink, florals or other vibrant prints. While there are some occasions where my Neverfull wouldn't look right, the print itself is great for any color or print. I really haven't found anything that I wouldn't wear it with, besides a formal outfit.