How unusual is this!

Dec 13, 2010
I found a Miss Dior pouchette in patent! Trying to decide between the lamb skin beige which feels classic and the black patent which seems rare and also really classic! This is a tough one because I walked in thinking I would get the beige but seriously...the black has thrown me off. What do you ladies think? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408708229.378769.jpg

I have it in black patent and love it as a evening clutch and everyday on the go bag. The patent keeps it from slouching. My friend has it in black lambskin and although it is incredibly soft, the slouchiness of the bag made it too casual for professional/fancy settings. The black patent is classic and too lovely.

I found a Miss Dior pouchette in patent! Trying to decide between the lamb skin beige which feels classic and the black patent which seems rare and also really classic! This is a tough one because I walked in thinking I would get the beige but seriously...the black has thrown me off. What do you ladies think? View attachment 2726840

Omg, where did you see this??

PS. The lamb is so divine I won't even consider the patent anymore

This is a tough one...I am typically not into beige but this is stunning. It is an every season day bag. I am not sure if I would use this at night for functions. A lot of people concentrate on evening bags but I think everyone needs a day bag also! Good luck!