How tough is it to get on the waitlist in Chicago?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My SA in Troy told me that because of changes in NM's policies, my only hope for getting a Kelly or a Birkin is through a boutique or reseller. Apparently, NM management holds back the few bags they get for big NM spenders (she said $75K and up!).

I'm still keeping an eye out on resellers even though the super-fakes thread is making me paranoid. I have a trip to Chicago planned next month. So, how do I go about getting on the list long-distance? Thanks for any tips!

2. Hi, Kenzie - Your best bet is to spend time at the store getting to know one of the SAs & expressing genuine interest in H as a brand...not just a Kelly or Birkin. I don't believe that they have a "list". Good luck!

3. i got my kelly 3 months ago, i went in the store and they actually have 3 kellys in the back, so you might get lucky as well, cant say that for a birkin when i was there they only have the birkin with the diamonds in it $140,000 +, my husaband will surely divorce me if a went home with that one, i am still on the list for a gold birkin.
    my SA is Mauricio, very friendly and sweet.

4. Thanks for the tips! Yes, I definitely have interest in the H brand as a whole. I'm impatiently waiting for the fall stuff to come out so I can snag a purple Tohu Bohu shawl and check out the new scarves. If they have CDC cuffs, I'll be all over those too!

Any other tips for building a long-distance relationship? I hope to find "my" SA on my trip!