How to you store your LV at work?

vividme

O.G.
Dec 5, 2006
I am using BH as my work bag now, and I cleaned out a file drawer and put a large plastic bag in there. So I can put my BH in the bag inside the drawer (the drawer itself is not actually dirty, but I still don't feel like having my new BH touching the inside, am I crazy?!), and then close the drawer. But every time, I need to be careful about it. It still might get caught when I close the drawer and I am afraid it's going to get scratches somehow.

Where do you put your LV at work? :wlae::wlae::wlae:

maybe you should take the dust bag to work too? I've just placed it ok the desk or on a chair. I'm not sure how I feel about opening and closing the drawers in case someink spills or something.

I leave my actual bag in a drawer in the desk, and take out the accessory pochette of the day to use as my "going to lunch" "going to ladie's room" bag. So unless I really need something in there, it doesn't see the light of day until I leave. I used to leave it on my desk in plain view until DH told me that that is not a safe option .... things can get stolen even at work, sadly.

I was totally wondering this last night. I don't take my bags with me to work, but I keep my work purse in a filing cabinet drawer, which is usually kept locked. I have my zippy and mini pochette in all the bags I use.

When I used to work I was just as paranoid. I used to clean my desk everyday when I got to work, and also the drawer that I put it in every so often, but it still got dirty! Trust me this is not paranoia!!!:wtf: