how to wear your chanel jacket...

Good evening! I wanted to provide an update on locating PBP's beautiful new black/navy jacket in the US in case anyone else is interested in this gorgeous jacket. My SM has informed me that this colorway was not ordered in the US (boutiques or dept stores). My boutique has it in black/white and purple/pink. However, they are attempting to arrange a transfer from France for me in my size 36 in the black/navy. I really hope she can pull this off - I am visiting the boutique to try on the jacket in the other colors to confirm size just to be sure.
She is working hard on this for me- I have been told I will know by the weekend. Fingers crossed!

Can you show pics of the other colors?

I still do not get this Gabrielle bag, but it is a strong campaign to place it next to the the classic flap bag.
Love all the jackets in this pictures. I can't pull off some of them and they are not on my shopping list.
I did some shopping last week, bought /with vacation on my mind/ some pieces that are not popular [emoji12]

I still do not get this Gabrielle bag, but it is a strong campaign to place it next to the the classic flap bag.
Love all the jackets in this pictures. I can't pull off some of them and they are not on my shopping list.
I did some shopping last week, bought /with vacation on my mind/ some pieces that are not popular [emoji12]

Oh Ari, I can't wait to see what you chose. Some of the lesser known pieces are so exciting this season.

They really are advertising the Gabrielle bag a lot. I think it's fun and creative but I don't plan to buy one. It seems to geared to an entry level customer who can no longer afford a classic double flap because they raised the prices so high so quickly. Hence all of the historical references to suggest it's a classic. It is fine for what it is and the pricing is fair. I only buy well made forever bags at this point in my life.