how to wear your chanel jacket...

Oh lord. I missed out on the Seoul jacket. I even tried it on but it was a 36 and too small. Bless :smile:

Love the pic of the ladies ! So pretty !!
36 would be perfect for me I tried on a black 40 and it was too big and I was afraid to alter it given the lack of lining :sad:. My ultimate goal is the beige version though but would have totally also took the black one in the right side.,. Oh well!

Wonderful scenery and wonderful women with taste. Hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you for asking, it was amazing! This is the first time that this production by Liam Scarlett has been performed out the Covent Garden, the scenography was incredible, maybe the best I’ve seen in years, unforgettable!

I think we all feel that the black Seoul jacket is one of our all time great purchases. Looking beautiful as always!

ITA with you, the Seoul was the only Chanel jacket I had around in my tiny apartment in Madrid, I had worn it for work purposes in the morning, I just paired it with a dressy jumpsuit for the evening and it worked fine.

Oh lord. I missed out on the Seoul jacket. I even tried it on but it was a 36 and too small. Bless :smile:
Love the pic of the ladies ! So pretty !!

I’m sorry you missed that one, I’ll have my eyes peeled for a size 40 for you.