how to wear your chanel jacket...

GK, Spectacular!!!! Please id your bracelet and blouse/tshirt? I love that you dress up to go to dinner. I was recently at a very expensive, per head, restaurant, and nearly every patron was wearing jeans. I think i am old school. If i am to bother with facing crowds and parking, i am going to dress up!!!!
Thanks so much!

Last edited:
F6F59F4E-949D-42FE-B4D7-22D8C920A319.jpeg
you look lovely! Those classic Chanel pieces are so hard to get. Are the cuffs removable? I adore those Chanel jackets with removable collars and cuffs....

Thank you! The cuffs are not removable. They are a style with a peak. They sleeves on this jacket were extra long originally, but they were driving me crazy so I had them shortened which had to be done at the shoulder

Edit: Sorry the picture is so gigantic! But at least you can see the tweed :smile:

Last edited:
Ok I should have gotten the Seoul jacket. It’s so versatile ! :smile:

I think it is the most versatile one I have. Great for travel because it is easy to pack.

Grace I really like that jacket !!!
You and me both on that one!!
Keep your eyes open for one at resale.

Thanks for the jacket compliment! Dressing well is good for self esteem lol! All it takes is one piece to make you feel good.

Does anyone remember the retail price on the Paris Rome black fantasy tweed (grandma) lol jacket?! I still need to bring mine in to be serviced but found one second hand but can’t remember what retail was - any help would be appreciated! It’s from 2016