how to wear your chanel jacket...

You guys are so helpful; thank you! Saks will take it back 14 days later, right? I see no reason why they shouldn’t. Obviously didn’t wear it or remove tags. I have been having second thoughts since I got it home!

You guys are so helpful; thank you! Saks will take it back 14 days later, right? I see no reason why they shouldn’t. Obviously didn’t wear it or remove tags. I have been having second thoughts since I got it home!

Don't hesitate about the return. They should want you to be happy!

I agree. Even though it may seem momentarily painful, you will feel relieved once you return it. Don't worry.

Reactions: argcdg
Return it. The SA doesn’t want an unhappy customer so don’t worry. Sales people know that when you get home and look in your own mirror things don’t always look as they did at the store.

Reactions: argcdg
Ladies, I am going to Europe for two weeks by the end of this week. Will start packing and I wonder if the weather is appropriate for the Salzburg wool jacket or need a lighter one? Thanks a lot!
Well, it depends on where in Europe you'll go to. Germany has snow and it's going to stay cold until end of the week (def. Salzburg appropriate) whereas other countries in Europe like Spain and Italy already have quite moderate weather (too warm for the Salzburg). If you're seeing a couple of countries, I'd rather pack for a layered look instead of few very heavy and warm pieces.

Reactions: Nancy Wong