how to wear your chanel jacket...

Pbp ... Elegant and an easy go-to outfit! Classic 4-pocket Chanel jacket and an elegant A-line pleated skirt. And the Camellia [emoji173]️! I would wear it exactly like that albeit with a cute tee like Ms Piggy's KL tee & runners [emoji2]

Reactions: EmileH
Some other cuties, but knew they were not the one. Now that I see the pinkish one again I kind of love it! But I don't love a blazer shape on me as much.
How do you feel about this dark purplish jacket with the bow in front? I really like it on you!!! it can also be because the fit and length I feel of this one looks like the best fit on your frame IMO? For example, I can't even tell if the pink one would look good on you because I feel that it looks like it's at least 1-2 sizes too big on you perhaps? Love this purple one and the beige one the most so far on you :smile: Love that you're posting all these photos, it's like I get to go shopping without leaving the house!

How do you feel about this dark purplish jacket with the bow in front? I really like it on you!!! it can also be because the fit and length I feel of this one looks like the best fit on your frame IMO? For example, I can't even tell if the pink one would look good on you because I feel that it looks like it's at least 1-2 sizes too big on you perhaps? Love this purple one and the beige one the most so far on you :smile: Love that you're posting all these photos, it's like I get to go shopping without leaving the house!

Thank you! The shoulders are always large on me when the rest of the jacket fits! The thing I liked about the pink one was that it had lion buttons like your adorable cardigan [emoji173]️

Reactions: Vanana