How to wear patterned tights?

luckygirl83

May 1, 2008
I bought several pairs of patterned tights (in black and brown and all monochromatic - one color) and I was wondering how I can wear them without looking gaudy. I wanted to wear it with a grey high waisted skirt, white shirt and black pumps. What do you think? TIA!!! Here is the outfit I am thinking of (except the white shirt is more plain and without ruffles).

Attachments

• 699811_fpx.jpg
    699811_fpx.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,455

ruby_girl87

Oct 17, 2008
looks cute on the model.... if you want to have fun with your patterned tights, check out freepeople.com..... they put their models in patterned tights with knee high socks AND boots!!! the layers just look super chic and incredibly original..... but if you're going for something more classic like the outfit above, just go for it! Patterned tights add a little bit of fun to an outfit and you'll stand out for sure. Have fun in this outfit!

atlbaggirl

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
One of favorite ways to wear pattern hosiery is with a skirt above the knee and my boots (i.e. grey or black wool blend skirt with fish nets, boots, & shirt or sweater). Another option is with a dress and pumps.