how to wear my new boots

1. I just bought a pair of metallic boots. i got them at payless (sadly it's really the best shoe store in my area!!! ahhhh!!!!), so they're kinda cheep, but that's not the problem. I don't know how to wear them!!!! I live in Ashland, OR, which is very much a hippy town, so i don't want to go around like "look at my shinny new boots" literally! i want to tone them down, but still show them off. how do i do that?
    here's a pic:
    http://www.payless.com/Images/beauty/050572_beauty.gif

2. Well I think they are really cute! You could dress them down with a pair of skinny jeans and a casual sweater or something...

3. or you could wear them under jeans so the fabulousness is there but contained

4. where them with jeans and a simple tee

5. as a stylist to my friends and family..and a fashion obsessed, those boots will look great with this season's volumous black/light coloured dress, layered OVER a cashmere sweater,cinched at the waist with a thick belt (Fendi B. belt or YSL) a great bag(Fendi B. Bag), some gorgeous bangles (inclusion range by LV). result? instant glamour.

6. I wish we had a payless here!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice