How to volumize those darn tresses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey ladies, just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get massively voluminous hair a la Paris (not for the every day, more for going out at night, etc.). How do you think she holds that up?? I think I've tried everything on the planet! What works for you?? Help!! :cursing:

paris-hilton.JPG
  2. MzSherry-- have you seen her "video"?

Now, combine that with the infamous "hair gel" scene in "There's Something About Mary' and I think you will get your answer!!

LOL Seriously though I would image her stylist teases the heck out of it. I have heard that good volumizers are Kerastase and Redken Guts, as well as Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray.:smile:

3. Matrix has some excellent volymizing products. Teasing the hair from the root for a night out helps too. Remember, Paris uses extensions ;)

4. paris's hair is made thicker by extensions. the best way i've found is to wash, condition, and blow dry your hair upside-down. flip your head over. then just style like you normally would - it makes the roots stand up more than they usually do.

5. use volumizing shampoo, little conditioner, and lots of back combing and hairspray

6. :roflmfao:

So basically, lots of teasing! I'm going to try out some of the products you guys recommended, TIA!!! :flowers: There's just something about big hair that really attracts me.. who knows? :shrugs: Maybe it's just you want what you can't have! :Push:

7. It's mostly the extensions that gives her that look. It wouldnt matter if she used Suave or Keratase without them.

8. extensions and back combing is the answer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice