How to use vectra on my suede PS1? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupcakegaga

Googa for bags
Nov 25, 2010
Hi ladies!

After much procrastination, I have finally got my hands on Vectra16 as recommended here on the forum to protect my suede PS1 which I bought all the way back in Jan/Feb! I have not brought out my bag since for fear of it getting caught in an out of the blue tropical rainstorm!

I was wondering if there are any tips/step by step guide on how to spray the vectra on the bag? How far do you hold the spray, how do you coat it evenly, do you hang the bag up and spray it or do you lay it flat on the table? How much to use and how damp should the bag be?

I'm pretty nervous about spraying the liquid onto suede and I'm terrified that something will go wrong, so any tips from you ladies from your experience would be greatly appreciated! I'm dying to bring my bag out and show the world! :biggrin:

Thanks in advance!!

I haven't used Vectra but I think holding it about 30-40cm from the bag would work. Start spraying on the outside of the bag and spray over, moving to the other side. I would use it in a well ventilated room or outside, perhaps put the bag on a piece of plastic.

You could try a small spot first (or the strap) and wait until it dries. There's a little more info here: http://forum.purseblog.com/proenza-schouler-reference-library/proenza-schouler-care-and-maintenance-thread-673872-4.html#post19251588

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.