How to turn over ALL the stones?

Kem45

Oct 22, 2019
Hi ladies,

Looking for some advice from seasoned Chanel hunters. I'm trying to track down the 20C light grey mini, preferably new/boutique fresh. I absolutely LOVE grey bags and I think it would be the perfect summer bag for me - but I'm a few months late to the party.

I've contacted a few SAs and it appears to be sold out in standalone Chanel boutiques as well as Saks non-leased locations (I texted a SA at the Philly location). I've also been in contact with a NM SA who sold one recently to a fellow TPFer recently but have not heard back yet as her store has been closed the last few weeks, and have reached out to The Webster but they have been unresponsive.

I was just wondering if anyone here had any good tips or tricks for leaving no stone unturned in your search for THE bag? I should probably also mention that I'm a bit of a Chanel peon, especially here in NYC, buying maybe 1-2 bags and a couple of pairs of shoes a year from different SAs at both Chanel and department stores.

Thanks!!

Kem45

Oct 22, 2019
You can also call Chanel customer service with the style code and they can tell you more on availability.
I've tried that a few times but they told me it is sold out :sad:

Not sure where the other replies to this thread went, but to the person who suggested the Facebook groups - that's a great idea, I definitely did not realize SAs were lurking in them and thought they were more person to person and thus gave me strong buyer beware vibes. But I'll check it out.

And to the person that said someone in their Australia group had a small - thanks so much for the offer, but I do have my heart set on the mini.

Reactions: pinkrose398