How to take out the smell from the bag

I got pre loved Lady Dior in beautiful condition but with strange smell, smells like plastic and very intensive.
Do you have any advice?
Try doing a search. There's a lot of info on TPF about that subject. We've all ended up with a smelly bag at one point I think. I typed in bad smells (advanced search) and pulled up 23 different thread prompts. Different key words will probably pull up a bunch more.
If you look in specific sub forums that have care and maintenance threads there'll be stuff there too.

I have been told by SA to put some dryer sheets in the bag, place in the dustbag and leave for a few days. Not sure if it works, but just what I've been told when one of my Chanel arrived smelling like plastic :smile:

Reactions: Pinkie*
I have been told by SA to put some dryer sheets in the bag, place in the dustbag and leave for a few days. Not sure if it works, but just what I've been told when one of my Chanel arrived smelling like plastic :smile:
I wanted to try them and then I read they are really toxic and I am afraid they will destroy the bag
I ordered then silica gel and still waiting to come