How to take care of Nikki?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know that there is a thread out there somewhere. The card says to use a weatherproofing spray on the bag. Which one is recommended by my fellow Purse Forum devotees?

2. My Double Cream Nikki has been treated with the Apple Conditioner and the Rain & Stain spray.

I used the spray on my Light Grey Matinee as well, but didn't condition it first.

3. Thank you!!

4. I used Wilson's leather protector and it happened to rain the next day. My Iris Nikki stayed perfect and the rain marks dried right up without leaving any stains.

5. I did not have good results with Wilson's leather protector. It darkened the leather and made it feel greasy. I switched to the Apple and have been very pleased with the results! It didn't feel sticky and didn't change the color at all. I even had a glass of merlot spilled on it, and was able to wipe it off with no staining. After that, I would never use anything but Apple again!

6. What kind of product is everyone using on their sea green nikkis :graucho: