Where/how do you store/collect/display your LVs?

My LV's, Chanels, Hermes, are stored in my armoire. They're in their dustbags. It's not a good idea to keep them inside their box. I ruined the inside of one of my LV's when I stored it in the box for a long period of time. The inside got really sticky from humidity.

My LV's, Chanels, Hermes, are stored in my armoire. They're in their dustbags. It's not a good idea to keep them inside their box. I ruined the inside of one of my LV's when I stored it in the box for a long period of time. The inside got really sticky from humidity.

Oh WOW!!!! Good to know... How long was your LV stored without it coming out of the box?

Here is a photo of mine.

PC061202.jpg

PC061205.jpg

PC061204.jpg

I have the equivalent with Coach. I keep the boxes on bookshelves.

So will a store give me a box big enough to store a stuffed speedy 30?

I would have to say 99% chance no, they will not give you a box. Unless you just bought it and go back and ask for one. I have asked a few SA's (including my regular one) and I was told it is against the rules to give out boxes. I was even carrying the LV bag at the time when I asked for an extra box. The only way I got an extra box is I bought something and when I returned it I kept the box. But....you can always ask. I figure what is the worst thing that happens they say no.

So I have so much trouble storing my purses and handbags. I have a shelf at the top of my closet and they all just pile up and if I want something on the bottom of the pile, I have to take the stuff on top down first. It's just a big hassle, doesn't look good and the stuff on the bottom gets flattened! :crybaby:Any tips?

PICTURES welcomed of course!

I have a shelf across the top of my closet that is for handbags. I had to stack a couple of them (non-LV). I have pared down to about 12 bags so that helps too.

Hello all,
I am very curious to see the different display cabinets some members here have.

I love the cabinets with a glass front to shield away dust/dirt etc.

Please post all your cabinet LV photos here! I would love to see the different solutions used to display your collection.

I am in the process of buying a display case.... any good ideas?

Photo of some of my LV items.... unfortunately - no glass display cabinet yet - so some live in the cupboard.

Attachments

• lvsm.JPG
    lvsm.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 333
  • Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67
Many of the members here got their cabinets/shelves from IKEA. They have a nice variety of cabinets that will fit your collection in perfectly.

You can go here to see the selection of cabinets from the IKEA site.
IKEA.com

HTH.