How To Store The Neverfull?

Apr 11, 2008
Hello guys and girls :smile: hope u r all fine!! today... I took out my neverfull MM and when I took it out of the dust bag the handles where a bit out of shape and stayed like that and the leather of the haldles kind of wrinkled ... is there a better way to store a neverfull so it keeps it's shape? thank u :smile:

I store mine in the LV dust cover and hard sided LV box...I first stuff with tissue paper and then put into dust cover, but don't fold over. I let the handles hang out the top and place inside the box like this. (straight upwards) If you have them folded over for too long, you will get those wrinkles...I HATE THOSE WRINKLES..LOL

I've had my Neverfull GM for about two weeks (and haven't used it outside, just have paraded it round the house so far:P) but am concerned, how to store it? If I hang it up by the straps, will it stretch? So far its been sitting down on the shelf, but the straps are looking slightly bent and the bag itself is starting to get a crease. Please, suggestions.......thanks!

My Neverfull MM is stored upright with plastic air pillows filling it completely inside and the straps crisscrossed laying over the opening and then placed in the dustbag.

All my bags are stored in similar fashion. My Theda GM is stored with the plastic air pillows inside her and with additional air pillows inside her straps keeping her straps perfectly formed upward. I imagine that you could do this with the Neverfull as well if you want to avoid the straps being bent over and forming that way.

My Neverfulls are hanging in my closet so I can use them at a moments notice! For long time storage (why would that happen??) I suppose I'd put it back in the dustbag and stuff it with airpillows :smile: