How to stop the City's zip strip creasing?

:lol:.......

Your welcome, I think....:s You're right, those handles really are short. This has been talked about before. Who can wear the handles over the shoulder? You have to be very tiny to have those fit over your shoulder and not have that crease happen, which I am not. So, you and me both. Don't let it bother you, wear you bag the way you like. I'm just kind of a nut about my bags...
When I tried it on that way and saw my bag shoved up in my armpit like it was being strangled.....oh boy.:nuts: ya, I'm kinda nutty.

Hehehe...

Best fit for me is bare arms (in a singlet) or a thin cardi...

All the same, I'll still be wearing the handles on my shoulder - but at least I know where the fold comes from!

So, thanks :P

I think it's because a city is so tall, part time style doesn't seem to have that problem, but them it's long, so it would probably wrinkle on each end...

Bal Newbie said that her Part Time did this also...

I think any bag that has the 'zip strips' can do this. It doesnt really have anything to do with the length of the bag, more so the height of the handles and how you wear it...

Anyway, I'm going to continue wearing mine by the handles :jammin:

I have the same question ... I find it so uncomfortable to carry it w/handles on shoulder ... so why do y'all prefer that?

Very logical question, but I find that shoulder strap makes the bag bend and look hideous and the handles look out of place. So it's handles on shoulder or nothing for me.

I have the same question ... I find it so uncomfortable to carry it w/handles on shoulder ... so why do y'all prefer that?

I find it most comfy to carry on my shoulder...

The only thing that makes it uncomfy is when its stuffed with too much crap so it sits out wide...

Usually, I have my Bal's slouchy and it fits perfectly on my arm (minus the creasing!)

I definately prefer wearing by the handles...

I wear mine by the handles too, well both ways actually, but more often than not by the handles, comfy for me too. And I actually never noticed my slight crease till you pointed it out and there she is, oh well, I'm still going to use her every which way I can!!

As you should fashion.

At least now when I'm out and I see a gal wearing a rouge city over the shoulder wearing headphones, I will know it's you. Since you won't be able to hear me..... i'll just give you a ;) ..........:P

I'll be waiting for it!

...but I think if you did your 'belly laugh' that may drown out the music in my headphones? :roflmfao:

So I'll keep my eyes AND ears out, just in case you decided to use the laugh instead...

I'll be waiting for it!

...but I think if you did your 'belly laugh' that may drown out the music in my headphones? :roflmfao:

So I'll keep my eyes AND ears out, just in case you decided to use the laugh instead...

:lol: ........

aw, you remember my "belly laugh" post. :tender:

Oh ya, you'd hear it! :shame: