How to Spot The "Real" galliera between "fake" Galliera

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifar

Jun 20, 2007
Hi,

I'm about to buy a Galliera PM. But I was disturb by seing a super Fake Galliera which has showned by my friend
Does any body know the very specific one how to know between the real and fakes one. I almost can not distinguis.

The canvas also very soft. Oh, yes ,how many pockets are there inside ? are there 2 pockets : hp and the one with button cover or are there 3 pockets : hp , the button cover and pocket without button cover (place behind button cover)

Sweet Pea

Sep 19, 2007
If your friend has a store receipt, this should help. I'm sure your friend wouldn't sell you a fake bag????
Also, if you are near a LV store go look at one IRL.
Just some suggestions.
Good Luck!

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2007
Are you saving alot of money by purchasing through your friend? Is your friend really trustworthy? If the answer is "no" why not purchase at an LV boutique? I always enjoy the experience and you'll have no worries about your bag being a fake. Also if there's ever a problem you'll be on their records.

RhudyTootie

Animal Lover :)
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
If you are asking this question, it would suggest maybe you don't totally trust your friend. Why not go purchase yourself.....that way you can try it on for size, or you may spot something you like better. It is a great experience going to the LV store and that way...you KNOW you have the real deal!

Just my 2 cents worth.

Good luck to you and post pics!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.