How to spend my bonus...?

Hermes Evelyne, Chanel Reissue 225, Chanel M/L?

• Hermes Evelyne

• Chanel Reissue 225

• Chanel M/L

Results are only viewable after voting.
Which size did you try on? Were you able to try the 225. For some reason this size was very hard to find when I was searching last week. I feel very luck I found one.

I was able to try on two different 225s! One was black GHW and the other was red RHW. This bag seems like a more casual option for me so I want to get black RHW! If my store cant get one...i can always track it down on PS Dept.

SO my bonus numbers came out today and purse is on the hunt!!! Decided on the 225[emoji51][emoji51]!! Alsooooo husband and I are going to Europe this summer (just booked!!!!) for a wedding and will be stopping at the Hermes stores in the Munich airport and Portofino. Crossing my fingers for an Evelyne!!!!!!

SO my bonus numbers came out today and purse is on the hunt!!! Decided on the 225[emoji51][emoji51]!! Alsooooo husband and I are going to Europe this summer (just booked!!!!) for a wedding and will be stopping at the Hermes stores in the Munich airport and Portofino. Crossing my fingers for an Evelyne!!!!!!
Congrats!