How to spend a gift certificate...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have a few questions... I have a Saks gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket and would love to get a new Louis. There isn't anything that I NEED. (Although I will be buying the Turenne once it is back on elux.) Any thoughts on an $1000 bag or under?

At first, I was thinking about doing a Vernis since I don't have one (the Reade or the Bedford in Framboise) but then my mind got going... Do you think the Mini Mono is too dated -- I think I might really like a Navy Lucille but... I am just not sure!! Then, I thought about the denim pleaty.

I have the perfo speedy, denim baggy GM, Cabas Mezzo, Cabas Piano and a speedy 25. A lot of mono!!

I don't need a bag so it doesn't have to serve a purpose! Any thoughts?

2. i would go for the vernis or epi :smile:

3. what i would buy is the beford in framboise as you said,the white MC wapity and a pastilles bracelet :smile:

4. damier speedy

5. How about a black epi noe?

6. Thanks! Great thought about the epi Noe -- I want the Turenne in black so that probably fits that bill! And I don't have anything Damier so that is another good thought. I love the idea of something Vernis though.. I wonder if I will ever use it!

7. :graucho:

8. I would say something in either vernis or epi!

9. IMO the mini mono is a waste.

An epi jasmin would be my vote!

10. The bedford is so beautiful. Or, what about some smaller items, like a wallet and planner?

11. Thanks! Great points! I will probably go with something vernis since I am getting the Epi Turenne in black. I have my fair share of wallets (or one big, one small) so I think I am good there! Thank you all!

Now, I just have to decide what veris to buy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice