How to skip the consultants and talk with the doctors directly?

H3b3

May 28, 2018
I'm planning on getting two jaw surgery with chin revision in Korea this year. One thing that's really annoying is that during online consultations, I keep having to explain my goals in detail to consultants who have nothing to do with the actual surgery, and sometimes their aesthetics are different from mine so they end up recommending procedures I don't want, like a nose job when I only wanted jaw work. Hello? I'm the one who knows my own face best, I'm done my research for years and I KNOW what I want to change about my own face, based on my own tastes and insecurities. I just need to communicate with the surgeon who can perform the surgery. Not someone who evaluates my face based on 3 pictures. Is this a thing with all clinics, or is there a way to skip over this step and communicate with the doctors directly? Lmao sorry I'm just so tried from doing online consultations and not actually getting to the meat of it. And since my case is complicated, I need to explain my situation and goals in detail, and it's really time-consuming having to explain it to the consultants first. Anyone know clinics that you can communicate with the doctors directly, or do I have to wait until I'm in Korea in person? Thanks all :smile:

I'm planning on getting two jaw surgery with chin revision in Korea this year. One thing that's really annoying is that during online consultations, I keep having to explain my goals in detail to consultants who have nothing to do with the actual surgery, and sometimes their aesthetics are different from mine so they end up recommending procedures I don't want, like a nose job when I only wanted jaw work. Hello? I'm the one who knows my own face best, I'm done my research for years and I KNOW what I want to change about my own face, based on my own tastes and insecurities. I just need to communicate with the surgeon who can perform the surgery. Not someone who evaluates my face based on 3 pictures. Is this a thing with all clinics, or is there a way to skip over this step and communicate with the doctors directly? Lmao sorry I'm just so tried from doing online consultations and not actually getting to the meat of it. And since my case is complicated, I need to explain my situation and goals in detail, and it's really time-consuming having to explain it to the consultants first. Anyone know clinics that you can communicate with the doctors directly, or do I have to wait until I'm in Korea in person? Thanks all :smile:
Hi @H3b3. Try Dr. Lee at the Face Dental. He speaks perfect English, answers all emails and manages his Kakao a/c personally. He has very many good reviews here on PF. Other clinics like Ever M , you need to go through their consultants. HTH

Reactions: zaza13333
Hi @H3b3. Try Dr. Lee at the Face Dental. He speaks perfect English, answers all emails and manages his Kakao a/c personally. He has very many good reviews here on PF. Other clinics like Ever M , you need to go through their consultants. HTH

Oh yes, thank you! :smile: I will definitely consult with Dr. Lee, I've seen some good reviews of TFD on this forum. It's probably best if the surgeon can speak good English as well to reduce the chance of miscommunication/medical terms being mistranslated.

Oh yes, thank you! :smile: I will definitely consult with Dr. Lee, I've seen some good reviews of TFD on this forum. It's probably best if the surgeon can speak good English as well to reduce the chance of miscommunication/medical terms being mistranslated.
He is so sweet & easy going. You will def get along.:biggrin:

Reactions: H3b3