How to send message/visitor messages, etc.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
    Hey everybody,

I'm new to this forum and am having trouble using it, as the title states, I don't know how to send messages or reply to a visitor's message or leave one.

I'm sorry if this thread is not meant to be posted here. but I have no idea where else to post it, and also I can't seem to find any help section on how to use certain functions or anything like that, if there is such a thing please leave a link to it or something.

Thanks!

OKAY NEVER MIND PEOPLE, I THINK I FIGURED OUT, I have to be a member for more than 5 days, right?

2. LOL! Yes, you have enough posts but you also have to be here for 5 full days :yes:

Our so called Feedback Dropbox section can be found at the bottom of the main page, here you go: http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/

3. Closing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.