How to send combined shipping?

minatol

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
I just sold two small things on eBay to one buyer. He/she did BIN for both items and I put free shipping for both items. At first, I was glad my buyer bought them both, thinking now I get to save $4.95 I was supposed to spend for if it was for two different buyers. Then I realized, if so what do I do with the delivery confirmation number.

Since it's sent in one package, can I just use the same tracking number for both listings? Or am I really to send two separate packages?

I just sold two small things on eBay to one buyer. He/she did BIN for both items and I put free shipping for both items. At first, I was glad my buyer bought them both, thinking now I get to save $4.95 I was supposed to spend for if it was for two different buyers. Then I realized, if so what do I do with the delivery confirmation number.

Since it's sent in one package, can I just use the same tracking number for both listings? Or am I really to send two separate packages?

Yes, you can use the same tracking number. Flag them as shipping together when you print the label or manually enter the same tracking # if you're printing outside of eBay.