How to scare away buyers on ebay~an example based guide

UMMM WTF!!? Why does the title say CROSSDRESSER?? AND: [FONT=Verdana, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Click here to receive our **FREE** CROSSDRESSER NEWSLETTER with fashion, makeup, and lifestyle information!

[/FONT]
I am so...baffled right now. Clearly I need to add "Crossdresser" to all of my ebay titles now, because this got 12 bids! That's more activity than I'm seeing on my G-rated auctions!

lol, here's another one! ...the hair, the choker, the clevage...YIPPEE!
94b4_35.JPG

The Acme brand vinyl rope hair extensions look downright flammable! If adoptastray wants to start smoking, it may be a good time! Uh, was that mean?

LOL, ITA!

No, not innapropriate...even in the celebrity subforum there is a cameltoe thread.

and who designed this manaquin?
http://cgi.ebay.com/VICTORIAS-SECRET-THONG-SPANDEX-BODYSUIT-CROSSDRESSER-L_W0QQitemZ250371330435QQihZ015QQcategoryZ137085QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

OMGawd Becky! I never knew they made special crossdresser clothes! I've learned a wealth of knowledge from *bay! Talk about finding your niche! Wonder what the profit is? Wonder what my family would say if I started selling these? I can even change my bay id to peek-a-boo-I-can't-see-you!

Last edited:
i came across an auction for a very expensive pair of earrings. the seller said "i have the receipt, and i confirmed with the store that they can be returned to the store of purchase for the full face value"......well, then why don't you return them? something fishy there. the pictures were also far away and terrible for what was 2.5 grand.

i came across an auction for a very expensive pair of earrings. the seller said "i have the receipt, and i confirmed with the store that they can be returned to the store of purchase for the full face value"......well, then why don't you return them? something fishy there. the pictures were also far away and terrible for what was 2.5 grand.

That kind of stuff drives me nuts. Like are we buyers morons?