How to save for a balenciaga..help :)

The way to save money to purchase a Balenciaga is to adopt the mantra:

"I will not buy anything I don't really, absolutely need"

Then, after you have saved the 1,500 or so, toss the mantra.

Just jumping in... I recently purchased her first two Bals (yay!) and I spent MONTHS looking for a great deal. The kepris.com people were super helpful, and I got my first Bal, a city in Rose Blush, on sale. In fact, there are some PT colors on sale at the moment and it is super tempting.

My second Bal was a City in Vert Poker bought on ebay from a seller who'd never used the bag. She made a profit off me, I realised when the item came with receipt, but she was so responsive and lovely I do not begrudge her one bit!

Anyway, point being, if you can save up some and scout around for the right deal, I would say that you'll end up with a good bag - plus, you'll feel pretty clever about it!! :amuse:

I'm watching like, 6 Bals on ebay at the moment, just to get an idea of what "market rate" is for various leathers and years. I won't buy unless I feel all the elements are in place for a deal!

why not to create a Balenciaga fund??? You can start selling books or any other items that you don't use and get a few hundred dollars for your fund. :smile:
The problem with Balenciaga, Chanel, etc, is that one bag is never enough. Good luck with your future purchase.

letigresse said:
Just jumping in... I recently purchased her first two Bals (yay!) and I spent MONTHS looking for a great deal. The kepris.com people were super helpful, and I got my first Bal, a city in Rose Blush, on sale. In fact, there are some PT colors on sale at the moment and it is super tempting.

My second Bal was a City in Vert Poker bought on ebay from a seller who'd never used the bag. She made a profit off me, I realised when the item came with receipt, but she was so responsive and lovely I do not begrudge her one bit!

Anyway, point being, if you can save up some and scout around for the right deal, I would say that you'll end up with a good bag - plus, you'll feel pretty clever about it!! :amuse:

I'm watching like, 6 Bals on ebay at the moment, just to get an idea of what "market rate" is for various leathers and years. I won't buy unless I feel all the elements are in place for a deal!

Wow, u'r so lucky! I'm always too scared to buy things online or ebay. And those website like kepris n bluefly they don't send to my country :sad:...

But i found a local online store here that sells bal. so hoping i get a good deal :smile:... Wish me luck!

Chanbal said:
why not to create a Balenciaga fund??? You can start selling books or any other items that you don't use and get a few hundred dollars for your fund. :smile:
The problem with Balenciaga, Chanel, etc, is that one bag is never enough. Good luck with your future purchase.

Hahahaah yeah been thinking of selling my old comic books! Maybe i'll make a fortune..:smile: