How to save for a balenciaga..help :)

seahorseinstripes said:
^^ you can also check on barneys website and i believe there's a balenciaga boutique in jakarta although the price of course is higher

Yeah they have the boutique here, but the price is soo much higher lol...thinking of buying online :smile:...

Since you are in indo, I would suggest buying preloved balenciaga. The price difference is quite significant so you don't have to save for a long time. Although if you want to buy brand new Bal in Indo, I believe krisylane has the best price out of all

livy1888 said:
Since you are in indo, I would suggest buying preloved balenciaga. The price difference is quite significant so you don't have to save for a long time. Although if you want to buy brand new Bal in Indo, I believe krisylane has the best price out of all

Oo ok2..is krisylane a user here too? Or a shop?

Hey.. I'm also in Indonesia.. Krisylane is online shop in fb.. But I personally prefer buy from Bal shop coz I can see the bag (whether i like the color, the leather, etc).. Indonesia and Spore have more less the same price.. Don't think bal.com do deliver to indonesia, but if they do pls be careful with custom, it's so expensive..

pourprelover said:
Hey.. I'm also in Indonesia.. Krisylane is online shop in fb.. But I personally prefer buy from Bal shop coz I can see the bag (whether i like the color, the leather, etc).. Indonesia and Spore have more less the same price.. Don't think bal.com do deliver to indonesia, but if they do pls be careful with custom, it's so expensive..

Hi! Nice to meet u! ...i haven't check the bal shop here in plaza indonesia. Maybe i should stop by there to check it..i know the custom so expensive here! It's crazy lol

If you're finding it difficult to save up without spending the extra pennies on other stuff/crap, you can always put the money saved on gift cards as you save. Or set up a second account but make sure you don't carry around your debit card.

Are you planning on travelling soon?

Cait said:
If you're finding it difficult to save up without spending the extra pennies on other stuff/crap, you can always put the money saved on gift cards as you save. Or set up a second account but make sure you don't carry around your debit card.

Are you planning on travelling soon?

No, i'm not travelling anytime soon. I just started saving, hopefully i have the money by my birthday on march...:smile:... Hhmmm maybe i should make that 2nd account..thanks!