How to Rock ZAP! Green

lulu3955

Harshed Mellow
Aug 14, 2008
I'm really thinking about getting the lorca in Zap! green. My one problem is what to wear with it. Jeans and a white tee will work for sure. What else will work?
zap.jpg

I never thought that brown would work. I very rarely wear black cuz I have black hair and I end up looking very "gothy" I normally wear very bright, vivid colors (citron yellow, vivid orange, magenta), in crazy patterns. If 60's wallpaper and crayola had a baby it would be my clothes.

I never thought that brown would work. I very rarely wear black cuz I have black hair and I end up looking very "gothy" I normally wear very bright, vivid colors (citron yellow, vivid orange, magenta), in crazy patterns. If 60's wallpaper and crayola had a baby it would be my clothes.

Lulu, sounds like you like mod prints like me. I love Emilio Pucci scarves and that is probably why I'm digging the zap green. I think it would rock with brights also. I think the zap green with coral using brown as an accent would kick. How about a mod print in aqua and navy, then kick it with the zap green for tonal with pizazz. And, I think a citron and orange top with white capris would rock with the zap green lorca.

Lulu, ITA with RMcC...(it's seems I always do...just call me echo..echo...echo...LOL..I really do have a mind of my own though..).and DC, whose sense of color and style knocks my socks off...keep in mind that I'm a redhead, creamy yellow complexion..but my older DD has coloring similar to yours..and she is lusting after this color too.

ZAP! is right..ITA with your POV on this..and your take..about your wardrobe..and it reminds me of the Roy Lichtenstein cartoon-like art prints of the 60's and 70's..complete with exclamation points...or the old..Batman.graphics..campy but fun..so let's take the redhead love of green..and mod prints..and see if I can put myself into the mindset of a ravishing raven haired vixen.

How about with deep bittersweet brown, white and aqua (or kick up aqua to teal or emerald); royal blue, black and white; navy, white and magenta; citron yellow, lime green and turquoise (or emerald or navy or black or royal blue) with white; teal blue, turquoise, lime or kelly...true orange, magenta and acid green..or a just black or white pants (or jeans), white T..great hot mod scarf a la Pucci..or Vera..(just raid my closet amiga..LOL) amazing Havaiana flip flops in metallic color to match the Zap! (or whatever shoes tickle your fancy).

Now I am drooling..hope I didn't make you insane....gotta get back to my HH bookeeping..which is going to take me hours to untangle the mess between credits, returns, messed up CC bills..cancellations..couldn't wrap my head around it until today..LOL.

honestly..I think it's really neutral and fun..and I've stated that this is probably the only color bag that I would break my ban...and my current PO'd state of mind towards HH for.

I think it would look awesome in the summer months with any beige/ivory/tan linen clothing pieces..
What a wonderful pop of color.
And of course with all white.. *sigh* I love white linen pants..

:drool::drool::drool: Aaaahhh...
Now I'm imagining the Zap Green Lorca with a Pucci scarf tied around it's strap!!!

Asolutely agree with RM and Gingey... Rock it, gurl! Sure it's a great POP with neutrals, but it's such a liquid metal color it would absolutely look fantastic with mod prints. Even better than with neutrals, I think!

You have to get this and post modeling pics! I love this green color - it's such a vibrant pop of color and will go with a ton especially since you love mod colors/prints - I think the bag style and the color/texture of the leather lends itself perfectly to more mod styling!

I love the colour but i don't think I would buy a bag in it. Maybe a wallet but I don't think my wardrobe would be able to pull it off. Please post pics if you get it!!

^ It's great! Thanks! My car did get broken into last week and garmin stolen, but that was my own fault for leaving it in plain sight. Other than that... Things are going great!! The dogs are having lots of fun being on the top floor and barking at everyone who takes their pup outside, lol. And the beach is awesome... Come visit! :heart: