How to resell the LV bags...!!!

praneha

Dec 16, 2018
Hi All,

I did some impulsive shopping last year for 2-3 bags but I don't use them. In fact 1 bag I have not used even once, so I want to sell them instead of keeping it in my closet. I live in Singapore and I dono where to sell them. I tried on few apps but the value is very low. Can some one here suggest where can I resell my bags for a reasonable price in Singapore? Also for a bag which is around 2500$ and looks new what is the price I can expect? Any advise would be very helpfull.

Thank You

Hi, it depends on the model and condition of the bag, even though it's unused it could also show signs of storage. for a start you can sell them on carousell and check out the market rates there but please estimate at least a 15-20% reduction in price, even for brand new items. end day, you can sell it at whatever price you want - whether or not ppl will buy is another story.

Reactions: SakuraSakura
Singapore has so many consignment shops in and around marina square(like brandslover888). Google and you should be able to get few.

Resale value depends on the model and condition you are selling. Not all LV items sell like hot cakes. LV slgs are most popular :smile:

Hi All,

I did some impulsive shopping last year for 2-3 bags but I don't use them. In fact 1 bag I have not used even once, so I want to sell them instead of keeping it in my closet. I live in Singapore and I dono where to sell them. I tried on few apps but the value is very low. Can some one here suggest where can I resell my bags for a reasonable price in Singapore? Also for a bag which is around 2500$ and looks new what is the price I can expect? Any advise would be very helpfull.

Thank You

I’m not sure on the prices but u can try Reebonz and Instagram SG resellers like Luxcollate, Reluxesg which are quite popular. I’ve not personally tried them as a seller but I do watch some of their FB live videos (:

Before I ask my question, first I'd like to apologize if I'm posting in a wrong place. I just joined this forum recently and am still not familiar with its layout and structure. If my posting needs to be moved to somewhere else, please feel free to do so.

Now my question... I have a few LV bags I would like to get rid of, but I am not sure where to do sell it. I am currently deployed to an APO area, and I tried to use the app LETGO, but I couldn't because that app is GPS-based. I also checked out a few sites like eBay, Tradesy, Poshmark, etc. but they all take a huge chunk out of my sale (almost 20 percent). I just want to sell the bags at a cheaper price to someone who'd enjoy them more, but if I have to pay 20% fee then I can't sell the bags at the lower price I want and I don't want to raise the price. For now, I want to sell the mono Speedy bandouliere 35 and mono speedy 40.

If you guys know any other sites that you used to sell, please let me know! Thank you.

Reactions: Nancy DD
I use eBay but I wait until they have a promotion. At least in the UK, they have promotional periods where they either offer £1 final value fees rather than their usual 20%, or they give a voucher for the equivalent of your final value fee, so if you shop on eBay, you effectively get your money back.

Reactions: anabg
I have successfully used Mercari...10%+3% transaction (card/PayPal) fee, same as eBay. And they will authenticate your bag with Real Authenticators for $5 and promote the authenticity, which helps reassure buyers and make your bag more desirable. The buyer gets a certificate emailed to them, which they can download and/or print if they like. Most authentication services charge $15-25 for that. You have 12 pics and 1000 characters for each listing.

Welcome! Several threads on this topic, it might be helpful to do a search. As others have said: Fashionphile, Yoogi's closet and I will add Couture USA. Ebay takes up to 12%. But honestly if you aren't a pro at selling on eBay you should sell to a company. It's much less of a hassle.