How to report counterfeit LV on eBay

This may be a stupid question but I'm not super savvy with eBay so please shed some light...

I go into the "Report this LV" thread on occasion and I'm always happy to report a fake, especially when I see bids and some innocent consumer is about to waste thousands! But...

Does eBay ever hold it against you for reporting often? Like, will they give me any penalties, strikes, investigate me? Is there a limit to how often or how many items you can report in any particular time frame?

I reported my first person last week and I promise that not 10 minutes after I reported it, it was taken down and I was notified by Ebay that it was in fact a counterfeit item. I'm so surprised that Ebay doesn't do it's own investigating regularly since there have been so many fakes and since they were able to get back to me so dang quickly after I reported it.

I reported my first person last week and I promise that not 10 minutes after I reported it, it was taken down and I was notified by Ebay that it was in fact a counterfeit item. I'm so surprised that Ebay doesn't do it's own investigating regularly since there have been so many fakes and since they were able to get back to me so dang quickly after I reported it.

really?

I have had some experience with a fraudulant Mahina, $1500 (Aus) and she got away with it! ALWAYS ALWAYS use paypal. Then even if they past pictures of an authentic bag you are safe. I also bought a Bagcharm, found it was fake and seller refused to refund but I paid with paypal and they got my money back :smile: I now can tell the fakes so easily and report them. It's a good idea to get as many people as possible to report as Ebay need at least a few report before they will take the listing down.
Now thanks to The Purse Forum I have a beautiful Black Mahina XL that they kindly authenticated for me before I bought it :smile: