How to repair nicks in patent leather Christian Louboutin heels?

MissSJP

Louboutin~Lady
May 6, 2018
Hi all, I have badly nicked one of my christian louboutin heels, and the patent leather has completely come off, which is now leaving a hole.
I am wondering if anyone has a repair guide for this. Luckily they are black patent. I have gone and got a patent leather repair kit (just looks like black nail polish). but there is still the hole to fill in. Any tips please :smile:
Thank you.

patent.jpg

Patent leather is hard to repair. However, because the nick is small and it’s located at the end. I would say a little black color pigment will cover it.
Try Feet People shoe cream (Amazon). The color is like permanent after it’s dry.

Have you brought it to a shoe cobbler?

Reactions: Nottwenty
I recommend that you fill the void with several thin layers of a product (I have used it, but have NO connection to/with the product) called Bondic . Each layer is “cured” by ultra violet light , supplied in the kit. It is a product used by dentists to adhere crowns.

Build up the layers (2-4)...be patient...to the level of the patent. Then use black shiny nail polish to blend the spot into the rest of the black patent.

This happens to us all. Not to worry. I’ve had more luck fixing thing like this myself than taking to a local shoe repair place. For a perfect fix, send to the certified Louboutin shop in NY or Paris. $$$$

Reactions: *MJ*