How to remove pen marks from Neverfull coated pocket?

soap117

O.G.
Dec 22, 2007
I have some pen marks in my Neverfull pocket. It's the one with the plastic lining. It was bought used and I don't know how to remove it! It looks like they were made by regular ball point pens. If someone can advise it would be greatly appreciated!

I have some pen marks in my Neverfull pocket. It's the one with the plastic lining. It was bought used and I don't know how to remove it! It looks like they were made by regular ball point pens. If someone can advise it would be greatly appreciated!
Hi! Is the pen inside the pocket? The only thing I know of that takes out pen is hairspray .... not sure if I would try this on an LV, but I do know that it removes pen. I once had a pen explode in the dryer (and a load of white clothing!) and I used aerosol hairspray to remove the stains. I sprayed it on a paper towel and just rubbed it off the dryer walls. IF you try this inside the pocket, maybe put a small amount on a paper towel and test on a very small area inside the pocket. Then you could wipe with a damp towel and dry it. GLD! Maybe someone else will chime in with some other ideas.

I purchased a preowned bag and was very successful with removing Ink stains from the fabric using a product called Folex. The stain disappeared after scabbing gently using a soft bristle toothbrush without the ink bleeding. I don't know how it would work on the plastic lining but its worth a try.

I purchased a preowned bag and was very successful with removing Ink stains from the fabric using a product called Folex. The stain disappeared after scabbing gently using a soft bristle toothbrush without the ink bleeding. I don't know how it would work on the plastic lining but its worth a try.
do you think this product will work with pencil marks as well!