How to recycle scarves.

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
kylieReese said:
Hmmm good question, I should measure her tommorrow. We haven't gone to her 18 month checkup yet, it's in 2 weeks. Enjoy your daughter now, I think the 12th month is sooo nice. Kylie is already starting with the tantrems when she doesn't get what she wants.. she screams and stompes her feet.like she is running in place. I hate it. But the plus side of this age is they are so much more aware. she already tries to put on my shoes. lol
We just had our 12 mos. checkup yesterday. That didn't go well - she hated the shots and also has an ear infection. Too bad we don't live closer. I would love for them to play together!:biggrin:

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
San Francisco
Awww that sucks.. Kylie has never had a ear infection.. cross my fingers. but she hated the shots too. I gotta warn you about the MMR shot she'll get at I think 15 month.. It's the worst, it's a live vaccine and the nurse told me it stings, kylie had never cried that hard in her short life.. I wish we lived closer too, then our kids can hang out and we can talk bags.. :lol:

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
That is sooo cute! Do you think my husband would kill me if I did this to my four year old SON? LOL

Damn where is rent a daughter at times like this!

Selena