How to read Chanel tags?

Hello! I just got a square mini in dark beige caviar with silver hardware from Fall Act I (17b) and was puzzled by the tag. It says "White-M", though is dark beige. Is this normal? Can't seem to find anything online.

The codes say:
A35200
Y60609
3B886

Is this normal?

TIA!

Hello! I just got a square mini in dark beige caviar with silver hardware from Fall Act I (17b) and was puzzled by the tag. It says "White-M", though is dark beige. Is this normal? Can't seem to find anything online.

The codes say:
A35200
Y60609
3B886

Is this normal?

TIA!
Sounds normal to me. White (for some reason) refers to the metal, which is silver. White=silver. The other codes refer to style and size and the last line is the color code. Enjoy your new bag!

Reactions: fally
Hi @Boydophile Yes it's exactly the same and beautiful! There is no difference. I am going to get the "caviar" leather though. I think you have the lambskin. I will put an order for it by the end of this month and am excited. I will tell you that before they ship it to me (think I will buy it in New York) I will ask them what the serial code is and that it better start with 24!! Do not give up. You will exchange and get a 24 series. Accept nothing less. This is a lot of money and Chanel needs to understand this. It's not right. :smile:

Reactions: Boydophile
Can someone help me about my bag, I'm just curious, bought it at neiman around 2008.. thanks in advance..it says:

07P
A28600Y01588
SAC CLASS RABAT

UNI

and my serial #11505896

Hi @Boydophile Yes it's exactly the same and beautiful! There is no difference. I am going to get the "caviar" leather though. I think you have the lambskin. I will put an order for it by the end of this month and am excited. I will tell you that before they ship it to me (think I will buy it in New York) I will ask them what the serial code is and that it better start with 24!! Do not give up. You will exchange and get a 24 series. Accept nothing less. This is a lot of money and Chanel needs to understand this. It's not right. :smile:

You're adorable !:flowers:
I'll let you know and won't give up.
Hope you won't forget to show your maxi caviar, can't wait to see yours.

Hi guys,

I just bought a maxi jumbo at the Cambon Chanel shop In Paris.

The 2 first numbers start 18.

I was surprised cause it meant to me that the bag was from 2012/2013.

2 sellers and the shop manager assure the timeless was from 2017 and said that numbers had no meanings at all and were random.

I asked the manager to check on Chanel's data base the year of my bag and after
supposedly checking it (sorry for my bad english) came back and told me it really was from 2017.

Are you totally sure that 2 first numbers represent the year ?
They made me doubt

It means she lied to me, from the most famous Chanel shop, it just seems incredible to me.

Show you picts :

End of my story : I went today to the Cambon boutique in order to change my bag.

Incredible ... at first, they said the bag was too corrupt (I never went outside with it and really took care of it)

Then, I repeated my arguments about serie's number and years, and they persisted by telling it was from 2017.

I began to be angry in front of clients,
criticizing their professionalism etc etc ... I confess I didn't recognize myself.

They told me to wait ... Afrer 40 mns they came back to me and told that
exceptionally, they will refund me (thing they NEVER do).

The funny thing is that they, in despite of the refund, kept telling it was from 2017.

Bad faith : hello !!

It could have been worst, so I don't complain but ladies, if I can give an advice ... If you go to Chanel Cambon, take really care.

For me, a legend is dead.

Hi there, I just want to pick someone's experience with channel wallets. I have seen some with the serial seal upside down (which is how the serial seal are placed in the bags) and some where it is upright. Was wondering if that is normal? Or should that be an alarm bell that the wallet is fake ?

Hi, I am sorting out my receipts for bags I bought over the years and can’t identify which is for which. Could someone help to identify the style and colour for these numbers? TIA
A58600Y0158810601
A37590Y04634C3906
A66985Y0749361349

How do I tell which season my bag is from? We are not given the tag in Australia so I only have the item code stated on the receipt.

A67085 Y0093994305

It is a 26 series (early 26). Black calfskin small boy bag with antique gold hardware.

Can someone please tell me what season this is from?

Attachments

• 4A90ED7B-437B-4497-BFAE-BF78A523CCA7.jpeg
    4A90ED7B-437B-4497-BFAE-BF78A523CCA7.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 461
How do I tell which season my bag is from? We are not given the tag in Australia so I only have the item code stated on the receipt.

A67085 Y0093994305

It is a 26 series (early 26). Black calfskin small boy bag with antique gold hardware.

Can someone please tell me what season this is from?
I believe this is from the Spring/Summer 2018 collection 18S. I actually looked at this particular bag in late April. If it starts with the 26 series, then this is current.

Reactions: AddictedToChanel