How to promote a blog or FB page, Tips!

iShoppaholic

Dec 25, 2012
Hi All,

how many of you have a blog or an FB page which you have promoted in the past and are oing currently?
What are the ways in which you achieved your goal.
I have two pages on Fb which are in my signature and I promote them by trying to write good articles, click great pictures or post good articles stolen from various places. But, it does not help me start getting an audience as I dont want to announce it to my friends right now. LOL!

Share experiences, share stories and most importantly support me and share tips! LOL!

XX!

I promote mine through my signature on the forums I use: brand new here though so I don't know about the PF!

Another way mine was successfully promoted was through someone I know who runs a popular blog adding my link to her blog roll. That is why networking with others in your niche is good.

I have been open about my blog from the beginning: it is something I am proud of. Friends and family all know about it and actively read and tell their friends who hopefully tell their friends etc etc :smile:

Giveaways can also do wonders for increasing readership and bringing readers back.

I'm interested to hear any other tips!

I promote my blog through my signature of course, twitter, facebook, google+
Interacting with other bloggers who share the same interests. It's a good idea to chat and friend other bloggers and try to socialize and eventually you guys could promote for each other. :smile:

I promote my blog through my signature of course, twitter, facebook, google+
Interacting with other bloggers who share the same interests. It's a good idea to chat and friend other bloggers and try to socialize and eventually you guys could promote for each other. :smile:
Thank you sweethearts. I have it in my signature here though and I am planning to talk about it in Reddit too may be. I do not tweet, so that goes out of scope for me. And this is an initiative where I want to do something on merit of good posts and photographs and not on network help. But, I am missing the motivation which comes from a good audience. Can Purseblog provide me that love and support?

I co-own a food blog. We promote through Facebook, Instagram and twitter. I promote the site on my personal tumblr, and we comment and communicate with other food bloggers. Our biggest traffic comes from Urbanspoon though, which has been great.