How to promote a blog or FB page, Tips!

iShoppaholic

Dec 25, 2012
San Francisco,CA
Hi All,

how many of you have a blog or an FB page which you have promoted in the past and are oing currently?
What are the ways in which you achieved your goal.
I have two pages on Fb which are in my signature and I promote them by trying to write good articles, click great pictures or post good articles stolen from various places. But, it does not help me start getting an audience as I dont want to announce it to my friends right now. LOL!

Share experiences, share stories and most importantly support me and share tips! LOL!

XX!

ladybear.kacie

Nov 19, 2012
Melbourne
www.ladybear.me
I promote mine through my signature on the forums I use: brand new here though so I don't know about the PF!

Another way mine was successfully promoted was through someone I know who runs a popular blog adding my link to her blog roll. That is why networking with others in your niche is good.

I have been open about my blog from the beginning: it is something I am proud of. Friends and family all know about it and actively read and tell their friends who hopefully tell their friends etc etc :smile:

Giveaways can also do wonders for increasing readership and bringing readers back.

I'm interested to hear any other tips!

Jeannam2008

Fashionably me :)
Jul 10, 2009
East Coaster
I promote my blog through my signature of course, twitter, facebook, google+
Interacting with other bloggers who share the same interests. It's a good idea to chat and friend other bloggers and try to socialize and eventually you guys could promote for each other. :smile:

iShoppaholic

Dec 25, 2012
San Francisco,CA
I promote my blog through my signature of course, twitter, facebook, google+
Interacting with other bloggers who share the same interests. It's a good idea to chat and friend other bloggers and try to socialize and eventually you guys could promote for each other. :smile:
Thank you sweethearts. I have it in my signature here though and I am planning to talk about it in Reddit too may be. I do not tweet, so that goes out of scope for me. And this is an initiative where I want to do something on merit of good posts and photographs and not on network help. But, I am missing the motivation which comes from a good audience. Can Purseblog provide me that love and support?

ninjanna

Bag addict!
May 25, 2012
Australia
I co-own a food blog. We promote through Facebook, Instagram and twitter. I promote the site on my personal tumblr, and we comment and communicate with other food bloggers. Our biggest traffic comes from Urbanspoon though, which has been great.

ranny11

Apr 12, 2014
Invite as more friends as you can, send them invitation and ask your friends to resend that invitation