How to organize stuff in a roomy speedy(25 or 30)?

1. I know the speedy only got one inside pocket, so there is no extra pockets for a cell phone or iPod (most of my bags have that). How did you organize your stuff in the roomy speedy? Could you show me the pics as well? Thanks!!!:love:

2. Get a chameleon liner, a purseket or some other organizer. Look through the threads here, there are a ton of them on the handbag organizers & inserts.

3. I use a med purseket in my speedies. It works great. I did not take any photos, but if you search the board on "pursket" you can find a long thread with lots of photos.

4. i use a medium purseket too. it can hold so much more, and prevent everything from falling together

5. Purchase the purseket, Purseket, the original purse pockets. Put it in a Purseket and Dig No More!
    i'm sure you'll love it.

6. I put my Sidekick in the pocket of the Speedy...as for the rest, I only have a sunglass case, a cosmetics pouch and my agenda/wallet combo, so they kinda just float freely:smile:

7. here is a great link for you pursekets?? all the info you'll need on the purseket.

8. Oh yeah~ I saw you guys' "pursekets" inside of speedy. It's very useful, Thanks!

9. A lot of people use a purseket. I like mine with all my stuff just in there. I dig for things sometimes but I don't like pursekets so I'm okay with that.

10. I just put my stuff in my speedy. Since I do not carry very much, I usually do not have to dig too much.

11. If you dont like the idea of a purseket, then you could perhaps buy a couple of small wristlet type things.. or little pouches to put little extra things that float around!! though the purseket would be your best bet!

12. You could always get a bunch of small accessories to put inside your bag!

13. I use a medium purseket in my speedy 25.

14. Can you find this on eBay? Just wondering :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice