How to order from Ignes?

Jan 11, 2007
I am trying to order a mini sofia in red leather but I can't seem to be able to find where I pick the color, all I get when I click on mini sofia is a choice of black but that is not what I want! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: Can someone help?

Thanks!

This is what we do:
Please come join us in our Ignes Discussion!!!

Hope this helps!!!

kendallslater, have you seen lionlaw's Fiery Red Sofia with Red Suede Lining?

pradas053.jpg

pradas051.jpg

pradas052.jpg

pradas058.jpg

pradas059.jpg

Couldn't have said it better, dsrk. I think tPFers normally do the direct phone/email communication with him. The website doesn't give you a quarter of the choices you actually have.

My personal experience: I lurked on tPF Ignes threads, chose what model I wanted based on others' pictures, emailed Ignacio about seeing some colors, and wrote him an email with everything I wanted and asked for a quote. He emailed me a Paypal invoice, and production went underway once I paid! The correspondence that occurred along the way was simply to work out kinks (supplying phone number for customs, changing my mailing address, etc).

I'm chatting with Ignacio as I type this and this is not possible, to be clear. You may have paid 50% now with a balance due of 50%, but not a half-off price.

Please contact Ignacio or Maria about your order to clarify.

Just ordered my mini sofia and got 50% off! :yahoo:

It's okay kendallslater - I like your enthusiasm!

Hi everyone

I just happened onto your link. What fantstic looking bags! These bags remind me of HH and BE when they were first starting out - I love that kind of service! BE has such incredible customer service I will be amazed to find another company that delivers just as good service. It sounds like this is the case from what everyone is saying :smile:.

I think I might have to order one of those cute clutches with the secret pocket! I love clutches and cute/functional ones for day can be a challenge to find. I love some of the colors on some that were already posted!

I can't wait to fall in love with a new brand of bag since Chanels are reaching upwards of $3K this Spring :nogood:...and the service, ahem...

It's okay kendallslater - I like your enthusiasm!

Hi everyone

I just happened onto your link. What fantstic looking bags! These bags remind me of HH and BE when they were first starting out - I love that kind of service! BE has such incredible customer service I will be amazed to find another company that delivers just as good service. It sounds like this is the case from what everyone is saying :smile:.

I think I might have to order one of those cute clutches with the secret pocket! I love clutches and cute/functional ones for day can be a challenge to find. I love some of the colors on some that were already posted!

I can't wait to fall in love with a new brand of bag since Chanels are reaching upwards of $3K this Spring :nogood:...and the service, ahem...

Hi and Welcome!! The customer service is the best I have ever experienced. I typically buy high-end designer bags at 2-5K a pop, but have gotten sick of the crappy service and ever climbing price tags. Ignes gives me variety without breaking the bank. :tup:

Wow, I've just stumbled on this brand tonight and so pleasantly surprised to find all this great info -- in addition, I'm impessed with the quality for the price -- guess I'd better jump on the bandwagon before everyone realizes a good thing and the prices skyrocket......LOL

Hi and Welcome!! The customer service is the best I have ever experienced. I typically buy high-end designer bags at 2-5K a pop, but have gotten sick of the crappy service and ever climbing price tags. Ignes gives me variety without breaking the bank. :tup:

ITA with you Lionlaw. I am tired of feeling like I have to do all of the footwork to find the high-end bag, then when I do find it I have to beg for it and lastly I have to give them between $2-5K of my hard-earned cash. I have started feeing a little foolish over this whole process - not to mention the lessening of quality each season as the price increases.

I do like many different brands and styles of bags so I am excited to purchase an Ignes bag.

Thank you for the warm welcome!! :flowers:

Wow, I've just stumbled on this brand tonight and so pleasantly surprised to find all this great info -- in addition, I'm impessed with the quality for the price -- guess I'd better jump on the bandwagon before everyone realizes a good thing and the prices skyrocket......LOL

Hi and welcome llson!! The quality for the price is amazing plus the CS is the best I have ever dealt with. Plus I love how there are free lifetime repairs on the bags. I switched from Chloe to choo after Chloe pissed me off in refusing to repair a padlock on my jeans moyen. Now Choo is going on 6+ months waiting for one part. I don't see how designers expect us to keep paying $$$$ but are not provide repairs or quality products.

Here is what I emailed Ignacio to inquire if he has the materials available for two Veronica Clutches:

Option 1 - Grey – Wrinkled Patent
Turquoise Stripes – Could I have them on the diagonal pretty please : )
HW - Silver
Option 2 - Grey – Wrinkled Patent
Lt. Blue Suede
HW - Silver
Option 3 - Grey – Wrinkled Patent
Green
HW - Silver

Then I would like a second Veronica

Petrol Leather
Dark Grey
HW - Silver – Do you have a burnished silver such as a gunmetal color?

We will see what he says! M

Last edited: