~~~~How To Order Celine From Other Countries~~~~

I'm in Australia. I ordered online from Bergdorf and after paying for the bag and shipping, I had to pay for customs too. I don't think there's any real, legal way of getting out of it.

Hi, dear, I live in Sydney, do u mind telling me how to order celine bags from US stors such as BD u mentioned b4? many thx !!

Definitely. If you ship to Malaysia, it's free shipping from DF and they ship tax free so about 12% less. If you ship to the UK you might still need to pay to reship to Malaysia?

heyy I', new to this forum. may I know what DF is? I'm interested to buy celine online. but still don't know where I should buy it. I'm living in Malaysia.

oford do you live near a Canada/US border? this is what I did to get my small phantom. I bought from a US department store and got it shipped to CBI. that way you're only paying the cost (plus US tax, but it's always lower than our HST) and it's usually free shipping. i only paid $5.95 to pick it up from CBI in Niagara, NY.

if you go this route, you'll get your desired colour combo in the bag you want! this is how i'll be making my bag purchases from now on.

This is meant to be an educational thread for myself. I know many of the tpfers order their Celines from different countries. I live in Canada and I had been trying to get my Celines from US.
My first arrival was an Orange Mini Luggage and it was sent from Neiman Marcus at White Plains. The value of the bag was 2000USD + 78.95USD shipping, not bad right?...AND GUESS HOW MUCH I PAYED FOR CUSTOMS: 507.7CAD!..That is 25% of the bag's value..so in total I payed 2700+CAD for the mini....

I have heard about several other services for avoiding customs:
1. mail forwarding from US personal address using USPS
2. personal shopper who can receive and send out package from US
3. pay US sales tax on the merchandise and thus avoid customs charge

Can anyone please provide some insight on the above methods and maybe suggest better solutions? Thanks a million!!!!