How to make a mini skinny work????

bevie125

O.G.
Jan 9, 2009
I know this may be crazy to ask, but I have a few mini skinnys and I would like to know the best way to make them work with your keys. I know you put them on the ring and slide them in, but doesnt it get to bulky? Just curious your thoughts and ideas. Maybe you can post some pics of your skinnys in action.
Thanks a bunch!

I dont put my keys inside, i attach them to the ring and use the mini like an LV cles

Mini holds some card, and some cash :smile:

Attachments

• 01-07-2008 Coach 014.jpg
    01-07-2008 Coach 014.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 317
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 334
I mainly use my mini skinnys for coins.

sometimes for business cards.

or... if I don't want to carry a wallet and need something that "fits" into my pocket, I would just put my id, small bills, and 2 credit cards.

hope this helps :smile:

I keep my three main keys on the ring (car,2 door keys) and keep the other few keys and my little keyring customer/store cards inside the skinny. that way i am not fumbling through all my keys everytime im at the door but they are still all together

good question!

My car key doesn't fit inside... so it's outside hanging with coach key heart fob.
I put my drivers license, $20, gym key, & library card.

I often leave the house with just mini skinny. so ID is there... and also whenever I go to the gym... it's convenient. $20 is for emergency. :biggrin:

my car key doesn't fit either, so I also leave them hanging out while using the mini for cards, when i don't wanna carry my purse/wallet.

I have only purchased them as gifts but my niece uses hers as an Ipod holder

I give them as teachers gifts, they can put thier classroom key on it with some money

I've just used them to hold a couple of cards, I never even knew I was "supposed" to use them for keys :smile: Works when I want to take a small handbag and my large wallet wont fit. I use a small wallet and the mini skinny for "store customer" cards etc.

I like the idea of a key pouch to protect my bags but found it didn't work for me (too much fumbling to get the keys in and out) so I went back to a nice key ring with a dogleash clip to clip on the D-ring and use the pouch for my MP3 player.

I have my scan card inside and my two keys on the keyring outside of the mini skinny itself. My skinny is the old old version so it's actually a little longer so I can also put in bandaids, pills, my bus pass, bus tickets, and library card. hehe.

Hi,
I have a few Mini Skinnies but I don't use the key ring for my keys. I usually just use my mini for my chainge or if I am running to the store, I then put my DL and some cash in it.

Lynne :biggrin:

Thanks guys! I only use one right now as a "first aid" kit and I use another to put in store cards. I was just curious if others used it as a key ring. I just cant fit my car keys inside :sad:

I truly dont think these were made to put your keys inside. I think it was made more to attach your keys too and put money/cards inside for a quick run out the door. That is at least how I use it.