How to look sexy!

Jeannam2008

Fashionably me :)
Jul 10, 2009
How to look sexy as an A cup.
That's what I would like to know! I've always been just the pretty,beautiful girl, but I also want to be sexy, especially to my boyfriend. I just find it hard to be sexy or even try with a small cup size there aren't many options. I'm 5'4 and a petite little thing. I'm proud to say I do have curves with that hourglass figure which seems to be what guys love (my boyfriend sure does) I do have a butt, but my boobs... 34A. I feel self conscious with small breast. I just want to be sexy and hopefully begin to love my small tatas. :oh:
I'm only 19 going on 20 so I know I've still got some room to grow, but I've been a size 34A since I was 16, nothings changed. Does anyone have any pointers or advice for how to be sexy with a small chest size?

I've tried on the Aerie by American Eagle extreme push up. The Emma Bra and I absolutely loved it, I just haven't bought one yet because it's $50.00 for a bra. I don't think so!!! Anyother places that have the same Exact bra, but for a whole lot cheaper?

Also how do you be sexy for your man?

The most important thing to remember....and it wold be great if you got it while you were young is that being sexy is all about how you feel about yourself! With that being said...I think some of the best looks are left to those with small chests...let me see if I can find some pics.....

Ok...never mind...I was trying to attach some Kate Hudsom photos, but got frustrated. Anyway...Kate Hudson has a small chest, but always looks confident and sexy. The plunging necklines she wears often are very wel suited to a smaller breast size.

Sexy is a state of mind. I agree.. smaller chests can pull off a lot of looks that are daring and sexy, that a larger chest would just look.. slutty.. in, lol. Or totally inappropriate, anyway. Just like Anne said.. Some sexy plunging necklines.. They work on small chested girls! Sexy is really an attitude and self confidence. It's not about bust size.

I've always been...I guess you could say scared of where lower cut shirts. Only because yes it does look pretty slutty on some girls. Usually if I wear a lower cut shirt I put a cami under it. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try the plunging neck line out! Small chest girls do have an advantage I guess. We can look sexy in lower cut shirts without looking slutty :smile:

Sorry for the double posting, but I found some pictures of what you were talking about.
photo15.jpg

zoesaldana.jpg

photo09.jpg

katehudson.jpg

0411_flatchested_05_full.jpg

i'm 5'6 with 34A as well and I've had issues with having a small chest, but I've realized that I can wear the most revealing tops without having the issue of flashing people lol. A lot of my friends who are in the C range tell me that I'm lucky because I can wear tops that are much lower.

Also, since i don't have much to reveal at top, I started working on my back to wear lower back outfits (and it definately draws attention). I say, work with what you have and know what your best assets are and just flaunt those.

Check out some of the What Not to Wear books from the British version (Trinny and Suzanna) or check out their Making Over America show on TLC. The books are based a lot of the hosts' body types. One of the hosts (Trinny) is really small and does a good job showcasing ways to look sexy by playing up back, shoulders, etc. She is able to pull of plunging necklines, backless, halters, etc. These are really hard on larger chests when you need a bra and they look really sexy. She is also able to pull off some of the current trends like ruffles because of her chest size.

I'm also 5'4 and a 34A.. lol i have a waist and a butt so it looks like an hour glass figure as well. I know plunging neck lines work but have always shy'd away from it. For me.. ive been told i have nice legs so generally i just wear short shorts. I guess i try to flaunt what i have and hide what i don't lol.

As for Aerie bras.. i went in to buy some bras there for the first time and they had some sort of promotion.. I bought the emma, a strapless and their reg bra.. all three came ot to 75!! I'm not sure what the promotion was.. i think if you spend a certain amount they take some odd dollar amount off. Maybe you could check to see if thats still going on? I havent yet worn the emma bra cause its just really big and i feel sorta like a fake.. but def nice to have when i go to vegas next LOL.

if you have the hourglass figure.. a bodycon type dress is also quite sexy =) shows off the curves you do have.. and plus there are a lot of guys out there that like a nice a** more then "tatas". good luck and i'm sure youre bf thinks your sexy even if you don't.

I am 5'4" and 122 pounds right now and have curvy hips and a very curvy bottom, but only wear a 32A bra.

I love being able to get away with necklines that would be over the top on someone more gifted than I am. I also can wear tops with ruffles and embellishments and they accentuate my chest in a good way.

I am 36 and very fit and am actually very happy with the size of the girls at this point in my life. When I was younger, I wished that I had larger breasts, but now, after having a child I am glad to still be perky compared to my larger busted friends.

Definitely buy a good bra when you can (and the Aerie ones are fabulous and wear well with proper care).

There was a promotion going on when I first heard of the extreme push ups they were only $24.95...I so regret not getting one while they were on sale. :pout:

I used to hate my curves, I'm only 108lbs but whenever you see stick thing pencil straight girls on tv you wish to be like them. Not anymore. I'm finally taking pride in my hips and hourclass shape, and I really want to play it off as best I can. I like that saying you used "mzshirls" I guess i try to flaunt what i have and hide what i don't lol.
So perfect! I love my arms and shoulders, I wear a lot of sleeveless tops. I'm definitely going to try out the plunging neckline when I find a really cute top.

I'm a 34B, and I have a similar issue-I feel sexy no matter what though-and avoid push up bras as some men find them deceiving. I'm sure ur BF is into small boobs and finds you sexy-hence ther reason you two are together. Victorias secret can be expensive-the semi-annual sale is comming up and you can get a bra at around $20-25.

Last edited: