How to keep your bag clean!

12BREAKFREE

Sep 18, 2011
Hi all,

I have three LV bags: Manhattan pm, Delightful gm and Galleria gm. I want to keep them clean. My Galleria needs little TLC and from the past I was told to use Shining Monkey leather cleaning product. It was swear by majority of LV owners that it will not darken your Vachetta or leather. Is this true? I don't like my bag to turn dark. Wanting to keep it light as possible. Please share your tips how you clean your bags and keep it brand new.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I have three LV bags: Manhattan pm, Delightful gm and Galleria gm. I want to keep them clean. My Galleria needs little TLC and from the past I was told to use Shining Monkey leather cleaning product. It was swear by majority of LV owners that it will not darken your Vachetta or leather. Is this true? I don't like my bag to turn dark. Wanting to keep it light as possible. Please share your tips how you clean your bags and keep it brand new.

Thanks!

I have had good luck with Lovin my Bags. Here is the link..

http://www.lovinmybags.com/lv.html

I use BLACK ROCK LEATHER 'N' RICH LEATHER CLEANER CONDITIONER. It was recommended by ellispurse, one of the mods. She has used it on her all vacchetta items and so far it works beautifully. It cleans and conditions however, it doesn't add any repellent qualities to the leather.

I just used the Lovin My Bags Vachetta kit today to treat my 9 month old Artsy GM, and also the new Sppedy B I got for Christmas. I have heard great reviews about these products they were easy to use. My bags look great after being treated.

Another vote for Lovin my Bags vachetta kit. I treated my new LV Delightful with it and it didn't darken it at all. You can also use one of the creams on the canvas too.