How to keep wire back earrings from coming out of your ears?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a lot of wire back earrings that always seem to fall out of my pierced ears. I am afraid of losing the ones that have gemstones in them. And I'm tired of stealing the sleeves from other earrings.

Where can I buy those little sleeves that fit over the wires to secure them from slipping out of your pierced ears?

2. If you have a Claire's around you, you could find them there. Otherwise, check department store jewelry/watch repair departments, like JC Penney.

3. Claire's Boutique - nice and cheap!:biggrin:

4. Hi L, If you have trouble finding them at Claire's PM me and I will look through my supply cataloges.

5. I bought a pack of 100 on eeeeee bay for about 5 bucks! You can do a search for plastic earring backs or stoppers. I got the clear ones and push them all the way up to the back of my ears; you can't even see them!

6. Hi,

You get the plastic bags at Michaels Craft Store. I think it is like $4 for 100 pair so that would fit 50 earrings. Good luck.

7. Thanks all! I bought some on eBay and I'll see how they are. If not I'll check out the other suggestions from everyone here. Thanks!

8. I switched most of my earrings to leverbacks for that reason.