how to keep my mono speedy 25 clean, help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys I recently bought my mono speedy 25, and I wanted to know how can i take care of the handlers to prevent them from getting dirty, or how can i clean it after it stars getting dirty.. Apparently trying to grab it w clean hands its not enough :shrugs::confused1:

2. Well.. I know that if you want to keep them clean.. I would not hold on the handles with your hands if you put any kind of lotion on your hands.. usually barehands will keep the hands from turning the patina to a really dark color.

I wish I knew more info on how to prevent it.. but I don't own any vachetta leather LV's to help. ><

3. I read that using alcohol-free and fragrance free baby wipes work. You can try doing a search under the LV FAQs section regarding baby wipes or cleaning vachetta. HTH!

4. usually, after i bought my lv and i will spray it with apple garde rain & stain repellent. :idea:

5. If you do a search in FAQs you will find tips & answers on protecting & cleaning your speedy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.