How to ignore a member who already has you (or everyone) blocked

QuelleFromage

Not my circus, not my monkeys
O.G.
Jan 15, 2011
There's a member who's posting nasty responses (nothing insane, just a lot of nasty emojis) to a lot of my posts. I tried to put them on ignore, but clicking on their profile/posts/etc. just tells me they've "limited who can see the profile". I'm assuming that means they already have me on ignore, which is great for them, BUT I can still see their nastiness and am alerted to their responses to my posts. How can I address this?

There's a member who's posting nasty responses (nothing insane, just a lot of nasty emojis) to a lot of my posts. I tried to put them on ignore, but clicking on their profile/posts/etc. just tells me they've "limited who can see the profile". I'm assuming that means they already have me on ignore, which is great for them, BUT I can still see their nastiness and am alerted to their responses to my posts. How can I address this?
Getting that pop up doesn't mean they have you on ignore, it really just means that they have their profile set to private. You should still be able to 'ignore' that member.
When I try to check out your profile, I get this message - probably because you have chosen certain privacy settings.
IMG_0596.jpg
If I wanted to put you in ignore, I'm pretty sure I can, just by clicking your avatar and then choosing 'ignore', like the pic below. Are you able to do that with this person?
IMG_0597.PNG

Getting that pop up doesn't mean they have you on ignore, it really just means that they have their profile set to private. You should still be able to 'ignore' that member.
When I try to check out your profile, I get this message - probably because you have chosen certain privacy settings.
View attachment 5253947
If I wanted to put you in ignore, I'm pretty sure I can, just by clicking your avatar and then choosing 'ignore', like the pic below. Are you able to do that with this person?
View attachment 5253948
Thank you! For some reason it wasn't working from their other posts, so I did a search on the member and was able to ignore them. Much appreciated!!!

Reactions: V0N1B2